martes, 13 de enero de 2015

Block 3

Why do people have regrets about things

 in their life?

Everyone goes through life experiencing enough mistakes and resulting damage that, by the time they are old enough, they have regrets. They say hindsight is 20/20 and when you look back at your life you will know what moments you should have changed.

We are all busy. Life happens. There’s always something to distract us from getting around to certain things we know we should do.

In the backs of our minds, we know we’re neglecting some stuff we should do. But we never get around to it.

Our greatest fear should not be of failure, but of succeeding at things in life that don’t really matter.”

Here is a list of the biggest ones we’ll probably have.

The question is, are you going to change anything this afternoon or tomorrow in light of this list?  Or are you going to go back to your busy life?

  1. Stayed in touch with some good friends from my childhood and youth
  2. Turned off my phone more/Left my phone at home
  3. I wish I'd had the courage to live a life true to myself, not the life others expected of me.
  4.  I wish I hadn't worked so hard.
  5. I wish I'd had the courage to express my feelings.
  6. I wish I had stayed in touch with my friends.
  7. I never pursued my dreams and aspirations. 
  8. I should have spoken my mind instead of holding back and resenting things. 
  9.  I should have been the bigger person and resolved my problems.

Top Five Regrets of the Dying




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario