martes, 13 de enero de 2015

Block 4

How much time do you spend a day on the news? When do you usually check out the news? What news are you most interested in?



News are part of our daily life. 

I spend an hour a day on the news. In the morning and at night. I like watching news about polities, accidentes,economia, tecnologia ,theatre, fairs, cinema, etc
The means that normally I use are Internet and TV, sometimes when am going from way to study I listen to the radio a few minutes to find out about the current importance.

When am going from way to study I listen to the radio a few minutes to find out about the current importance.

 Sometimes, people don’t care news and that is a big problem, because they don’t know what is happening in our country and our world.


I think it's important to know what's going on in the world, regardless of where you get that information. People should be interested, should WANT to know whats going on in the world. 




 Importance of reading Newspapers.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario